Join Senior Pastor, Bryant McNeal in Bible Study

Join Senior Pastor, Bryant McNeal in Bible Study
Bible Study - Wednesday's @ 7pm

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Having the “Right Spirit” in Ministry & Life

Wednesday, Sept. 8th @ 7pm
By: Sr. Pastor, Bryant L. McNeal

(Please read the scripture references)




Ps 31:5 -
Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.




Ps 32:2 -
Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.




Ps 34:18 -
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.




Ps 51:10 -
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.




Ps 51:11 -
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.




Ps 51:12 -
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.






Ps 78:8 -
And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; a generation that set not their heart aright, and whose spirit was not stedfast with God.




Ps 106:33 -
Because they provoked his spirit, so that he spake unadvisedly with his lips.




Ps 143:10 -
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness




Pr 14:29 -
He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding: but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.




Pr 16:18 -
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.




Pr 16:19 -
Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.




Pr 16:32 -
He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.


"When you have the Right Spirit, you will always get the Right Results". - Bishop Noel Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment