Join Senior Pastor, Bryant McNeal in Bible Study

Join Senior Pastor, Bryant McNeal in Bible Study
Bible Study - Wednesday's @ 7pm

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Power of SEEKING GOD !!!

POSTED FOR: JUNE 28TH 2011




Ps 9:10
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.



Ps 10:4
The wicked in his proud countenance does not seek God; God is in none of his thoughts.



Ps 14:2
The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.



Ps 22:26
The poor shall eat and be satisfied; Those who seek Him will praise the LORD. Let your heart live forever!



Ps 24:6
This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face.Selah



Ps 27:4
One thing I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, And to inquire in His temple.



Ps 27:8
When You said, "Seek My face," My heart said to You, "Your face, LORD, I will seek."



Ps 34:10
The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing.



Ps 34:14
Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment